Does your work involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time? If you are on your feet all day, are the shoes you wear supportive enough? Do you have back discomfort after a full day at work? Do you sit in front of a computer monitor and feel pain and weakness in your neck and shoulders?
If your answer is yes, then it is time to get personalized physical therapy care to tackle your pain. The truth is, living with chronic aches and pains is a constant struggle. Continuing without taking proper care will make your daily lives challenging, not just physically but also mentally. You will also be physically limited from the things a healthy person is able to do with ease, like writing, typing, or playing sports. That’s why it’s important to diagnose and treat your pain as soon as possible.
Advanced Assessment Techniques
It is the satisfied clients that make Optimum Rehab Physical Therapy so proud of the services we offer. Featuring state-of-the-art Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services, we deliver maximum results in minimum time and achieve the healing you need to return to your lifestyle.
Whether you suffer from chronic pain, neurological disorders or are recovering from orthopaedic trauma, the experts at Optimum Rehab Physical Therapy provide comprehensive, personalized programs for whatever your specific challenge may be. Utilizing advanced assessment techniques to diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions, you can be assured you will be in the hands of the expert, caring professionals with your wellness in mind.
Our Comprehensive Services
Our services include
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation – minimizing movement restrictions due to orthopaedic trauma.
- Personal Training – customized sessions focusing on your health concerns, and a variety of targeted techniques all to enhance strength and agility.
- Physical Therapy – a comprehensive evaluation of your functional restrictions and areas of pain and planning a treatment program that best suits you.
- Fitness Training – personalized training sessions through expert guidance.
- Home Visits – pediatric and adult home care services for patients in the comfort of their homes
- Sports Medicine instructions using specialized equipment including our AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill.
So why wait? The time is now to start a treatment plan tailored to your needs. Our professional Physical Therapists at Optimum Rehab Physical Therapy in Wall Street, Upper East Side, and Astoria provide quality care and will work with you to resolve your issues of pain and discomfort.